Our company Nirman Engineer’s Associates provides the necessary expertise for testing the different soil particles present in the different regions. It is necessary to study morphology and the characteristics of the soil particles at the digging or the excavation site before starting a project. Our company has a panel of scientific and technological experts for providing appropriate advice regarding the type of soil in a region before starting a setup venture. Some of the exclusive features of soil testing include:
- Spatial geographical analysis of a region with soil profile characterization.
- Quality control analysis of the different types of the soil particles like coarse, fine, or concrete particles.
- Investigation of a region before starting a building construction project.
- Approval and sanctioning advice for starting and developing a construction project.
- Analysis of the different metal ions and anions in the soil through laboratory testing.
- Analysis of the organic carbon, nitrogen content, and the ratio of the metal ions in the soil.