Company Name: Orient Ethanol Industries Pvt Ltd.
Address: Orient Ethanol Industries Pvt Ltd Plot No 3,4,9,10 Sector F1
Before HP Gas Plant, Maneri Industrial Growth Centre,Mandla
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Nirman Engineers Associates is honoured to partner with M/S OEIPL to embark on this exciting journey of constructing a state-of-the-art ethanol plant in Maneri Jabalpur, setting new benchmarks in the renewable energy sector.
OEIPL who is committed to revolutionizing the ethanol production industry by setting up a world-class grain-based ethanol plant in Maneri, Jabalpur. With a strong focus on sustainability, innovation, and excellence, they aim to contribute significantly to the clean energy ecosystem while delivering top-quality products to our valued customers. OEIPL want to be a leading player in the renewable energy sector by producing high-quality ethanol from grains, thereby reducing our carbon footprint and promoting a greener, more sustainable future.
The Plant is running under the guidance of Shri Abhinav Kumra (Managing Director)
Ethanol: 120 KLPD
The List of Civil Work done by Nirman Engineers Associates
- Chimney Foundation all Civil Construction
- ESP Foundation all Civil Construction
- TG Foundation all Civil Construction
- Boiler Foundation and MCC Room all Civil Construction
- Fuel Handling Section all Civil Construction
- Fermenter Tanks, PHE, Pump foundation and all Civil Construction
- Dryer Decanter PHE, Pump Foundation all Civil Construction
- Milling Section all Pump foundation and all Civil Construction
- Storage Tank Foundation, Pocket, Bitumen and all Civil Construction
- CPU Tanks and all Civil Construction
- Lamella Tanks and all Civil Construction
- CSTR Tanks and all Civil Construction
- WTP full section with Pump foundation and all Civil Construction
- Cooling Towers for all Sections with all Civil Construction
- And many more….
ESP electrostatic precipitator)
The function of a dry electrostatic precipitator (ESP) involves electrically charging ash particles and creating a potent electric field within the flue gas to gather and eliminate them. Comprising a sequence of vertical metallic plates (known as collecting electrodes), an ESP forms channels that the flue gas traverses.